Friday, June 10, 2011

MARCO Grand Rounds for June 12, 2011

Warren, KD4GUA checked in from home:

Have just tried going through proposed lecture for Sunday and find I still don't have enough steam. I will however, check-in. Thus, asking Bruce to continue his excellent lectures. I am making progress but it is painfully slow and boring. Keep the blue side up. More later
Warren KD4Gua
My response to this news:

It is great to have you back, Warren!! Let's have you call up the net, for old-time's sake, and then I will do the talk.

The topic will have nothing to do with what was suggested last week. We will finish discussing jet lag for a few minutes, then ask "Can your cell phone give you cancer?" This is a timely subject given recent stories in the press.

I don't think that I will have to time to prepare a new talk for the following week, as I just had some high-priority consulting work come in. Perhaps someone else can step forward.

73,
Bruce KM2L


No comments: