Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MARCO Grand Rounds for May 7, 2006

From Warren, KD4GUA:

Last week we discussed OSTEOPOROSIS and didn't finish. Unfortunately, I didn't realize it, but this coming Sunday I will be in Orlando to meet some of my wife's Dutch friends. Will need a volunteer to take the net DONT ALL VOLUNTEER AT ONCE!!!. Will put off the windup of Osteoporosis to May 14th.

NEWS: Larry MKT is tonight on his way to Mexico on his boat out of St. Petersburg, FL. We picked him up Sunday maritime mobile off Dry Tortugas.
Brian Malone W2BRM was on Sunday and wants to join our organ. He is an Asst Prof at St. Johns U. pharmaceutical school. I sent him a newsletter.
Robin is coming to Dayton by auto as is Danny and Bill N5QF from Oklahoma. Most of the rest of us will be flying in. Should be a great wing-ding. Anyone making a last minute decision to join us contact me--we may be able to share some room space. I want to get over to the Dayton Air Museum to look up "Silverbug" a declassified oval aircraft. You might look up "Silverbug" on the net--very exciting story.

No comments: