Friday, March 10, 2006

MARCO Grand Rounds for March 5, 2006

From Warren:

Last Sunday we were drowned out by a contester in Maryland who refused to move--NICE GUY! [Blogmeister's note - Our "thanks" go to N3HBX for refusing to QSY. As an active contester myself, I can assure this gentleman that he will never receive a QSO from me. - KM2L]

We will close out Mercury poisoning and take the test of your chances to live the next 4 years if you are over 50.

When you come on the air, give me your height and weight and I will immediately give you back your BMI (basal metabolic index). (If you are afraid to give your own weight, give your wife's ).
It (the BMI, not the wife) should be under 25.

If we have time we will talk about the new inhaled insulin that Pfizer is putting on the market--who should use it and when. Should be fun time.

Unfortunately, we cannot count the check-ins last Sunday as no discussion was held.

No comments: