Wednesday, October 19, 2005

MARCO Grand Rounds for October 16, 2005

From Warren, KD4GUA:

Last week we discussed "Flu" and since we didn't have time to finish we will continue this Sunday. Harry, WB9EDP, the "correctional medicine man," invited all members to join him in a tour of the largest prison in the U.S. Prisons are a good target for influenza.

Since the news about Avian Flu is oncoming, keep us informed of any information you may have received or any cases in your locale.

The hurricane boys, Chip, N5RTF, John WB5BHB and John AA5KV were all on board last Sunday as was Ed W4UVS from Oak Ridge, TN.

The 40 meter 7.225+ MediShare net on Monday registered 8 checkins--one pre-dental girl student from Stony Brook, N.Y. wanted to spend some academic time overseas and Bill N5QF was able to connect her to Sri Lanka.

Hurricane coming, may not be on the air this Sunday--more later. Warren KD4gua.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stuart B's ROTW for use next week
Where do you turn for "real time" information on WORKPLACE ISSUES? While ResourceShelf.com and Docuticker try to post workplace-related information when possible, they cannot do it all.
Come check out my website! I just launched!

Awesome blog BTW, I like it alot, definatly one I will be bookmarking.

I have a free stugg website. It is all about free stugg related stuff and is worth the time if you like free food, I mean who doesnt like a free meal? I know I do ;)